Rumah Dayak Miri, circa 1970's.Located across Imperiall Mall and Hotel. The whole building was demolished and replaced with three storey shophouses.One of the main occupant in this building was Sekolah Menengah Sri Mawar.
Aurora Hotel in 1950's
Aurora Hotel,seen from Jalan Rock (Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg) towards the junction of Jalan McDougall. - Circa 1950's…Read More
Open Air Kuching in 1950's
Open Air in early 1950;s.The Old Bomba Building Opposite the OCBC Building is still there.
Open Air in middle of 1950's The Bomba Buildin…Read More
Old Police Station Kuching
Kuching
Old Police Station,located at junction of Carpenter Street ( Opposite
Round Tower ).Beside this Police Station is Brooke Horse Stable.The …Read More
Miri Bird View in 1980's
Miri View from Sky in 1980's. Kampung Sungai baong and Police Complex.Half of the Kampung Sungai baong and Quarters there removed for new Road and S…Read More
Lutong Oil Refinery
Lutong Oil refinery,build in 1914 after first oil discovery in 1910.This is the first oil refinery in Sarawak.…Read More
0 comments:
Post a Comment